2 Baby Backs For The Boss W/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I got the buy 1 get 2 free from Albertsons ad 6.99 a pound, what a joke. I wasn't happy with the quality, bad trim and kinda fatty. Better off geting Sam's 3 pack.

Cost me almost 20 dollars for 3 slabs.

She ordered 2 and I am charging 15 dollars a rack so I'l make a few bucks and have an extra for me.

I slathered them with maple syrup, Youshidas soy sauce and granulated garlic and lemon pepper.

After 2 hours . I snuck an ear of corn for later.
icon_lol.gif

I am using Hickory, mesquite, and a piece of mesquite lump at 225'.

Thanks for watching, will have more later.

Sounds like a good start Ron. I like the wood combo you're using along with the lump.

Good looking ribs, Ron. Albertson's is a joke! I saw those here as well. They must think we're all a bunch of idiots the way they price that stuff. City Market and Wal Mart both had their "enhanced" ribs out yesterday. No thanks! I've got some in the freezer from Sam's Club.

That's great that you have your system set up for folks to buy from you. They are definitely getting good eats! Thanks for sharing
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nice ribs Ron, bet the boss is going to be happy

Looking good Ron! Does the Youshidas soy taste a lot different than the standard Kikkoman? Just wondering...I've had a gallon of Kikkoman for a long time!

Yes it is very thick like syrup and holds on good, makes for a good base.

Will have some pics up later.

Thanks for the advice on the ribs. We always get our meat at sam's to me it's a better cut and deal. Now you can trust just any sam's in jax we have 6 here and i would only buy meat from 2 of them and 1 is just a few mile from the house.

The rest of the story.

Just getting going.

3 hours and ready for foil.

Tried something different. I sauced them in the foil.

All done.

Corn was good, Yummo.

Haven't heard how she liked them yet. Kepping my fingers crossed.I am having her reheat for 1 hour in the foil to braise them a bit more, they like fall off the bone.
Thanks for watching.

They do look good, Ron...I can't even imagine anyone not liking pork ribs. I guess anything is possible, but I'm sure they'll like those ones. Looks great!

Eric

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky