1st time Rib smoke w beans Q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

flatbroke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 16, 2007
Well after smoking the sausage last night, I decided to get some ribs as I did not have enough time to do the Shoulders due to baseball games,
I tried the 3-2-1 method but was not able to do the #1 as the ribs were at 170 when I unwrapped them.

I also tried Dutch's beans, here they are smoking. I added the skirt meat to them along with the bacon

Excellent Qview! I know you're gonna love those beans! You're making me hungry just looking.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Good job it looks great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Good lookin results! Gotta love ribs!! If that's your first batch of Dutch's beans, it won't be your last!!!

I am such a rookie it is unbelievable, but My sister and brother-in-law live directly behind me, I made them test the beans and ribs, they said they were off the hook and neither of them can stand baked beans, me either or my sons, all three of them, but I put a smile on their faces today. Thanks dutch, I cant wait for a potluck or something to come up. Next time I will add 2 japs and leave the seeds. I like them like my women hot and sassy
cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky