1st time Rib smoke w beans Q-view

Discussion in 'Pork' started by flatbroke, Jun 1, 2008.

1. flatbroke

flatbroke Smoking Fanatic

Well after smoking the sausage last night, I decided to get some ribs as I did not have enough time to do the Shoulders due to baseball games,
    I tried the 3-2-1 method but was not able to do the #1 as the ribs were at 170 when I unwrapped them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also tried Dutch's beans, here they are smoking. I added the skirt meat to them along with the bacon

[​IMG]

2. bassman

bassman Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Excellent Qview! I know you're gonna love those beans! You're making me hungry just looking. [​IMG]

3. pineywoods

pineywoods Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead SMF Premier Member

Good job it looks great [​IMG]

4. erain

erain Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

greay smoke flatbroke!!!

5. seboke

seboke Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good lookin results! Gotta love ribs!! If that's your first batch of Dutch's beans, it won't be your last!!!

6. flatbroke

flatbroke Smoking Fanatic

I am such a rookie it is unbelievable, but My sister and brother-in-law live directly behind me, I made them test the beans and ribs, they said they were off the hook and neither of them can stand baked beans, me either or my sons, all three of them, but I put a smile on their faces today. Thanks dutch, I cant wait for a potluck or something to come up. Next time I will add 2 japs and leave the seeds. I like them like my women hot and sassy [​IMG]