1st smoke in my new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

downunderdags

Original poster
Apr 5, 2009
qld australia
g'day. well today i used my smoker i made out of a old fridge.for the 1st time.
grinded the pork and beef for the kranskys added the spices .left overnight for 12 hours put them in the skins this morning and dried and smoked them in my new smoker for a few hours .i used hickory to smoke them as somebody told me on the forum .and hear thay are. these kranskys always taste great .but this is the 1 st time i have smoked them and wow there awsome. thanks to the people who helped me with all the the questions i had .especially danmcg thanks man. darren

smoke_2.jpg
smoke_1.jpg
smoke_3.jpg

Congrats on your maiden voyage with the new smoker. Thanks for the Qview.

Congratulations on your first smoke. The Kranskys look great. What spices did you use?

Yes, good job. Nice job on the smoker as well. They look really good. Keep us the good work.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky