1st Brisket!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

beebeque

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Did my 1st brisket w/ mesquite for the wife & some friends. Served it w/ Jeff's sauce. I was immediately elevated to hero status and worshipped by all. (That's just because they wanted a doggie bag.).

This was the best thing that ever came outta my smoker! I owe it all to SMF & you guys.

Now that the leftovers are gone, I'm a nobody again!
d8e0c9b1_vbattach15391.jpg

ad8f436b_vbattach15392.jpg

Nice lookin' chow there, Beeb. And no you are not nobody again. You still have the knowledge and can make another ANY time, while THEY have to beg and wrangle an invite!

CHEERS!

Very well done. Another great brisket.

Nice and moist and a killer smokering to boot!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Very inviting Q Views, your slicing technique is great too!

Nice job. You have been taking lessons somewhere as that is a juicy, well sliced brisket with a killer smoke ring. Do it over and over.

You sure that's your first one? That is just simply awesome!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You'll never be nobody... you will always be the somebody that everyone is gonna want to do their next brisket!

Beebe:

I second what everyone else is saying. Great looking slab ya got there.

I just have to give it a try soon. Thanks for the pics.

Skip

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky