150 sausage recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
thank you for this
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

hello debi

thanks for the recipes you have a lot of awesome information i will have to talk to you about dry cured sausage someday i have not tried it yet but i do like the landjager they make at the local market i would like to try and make a batch someday i still have a lot to learn about dry cure before i start well you take care and talk at ya later
huey

Your welcome guys.

I'm working on a few for the newbies to help with basic stuff.

Tom -
You a nut - I take that as a huge compliment.

PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

Debi, I don't even make homade sausage (yet) but gotta say you are a virtual font of information. Thank You!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

No mention of a rope or anything!! Awesome info Debi... Thanks for all your hard work!

Debi, once again you have outdone yourself. I appreciate the help and information that your have shared with all of us. You know, if you weren't already a member of the Order. . .
cool.gif

BTW, you have tested all these recipes, right. . . .? (Just teasing!!!)

Dutch -

I wish I could have tested them all first - but alas my freezer and my families freezers aren't big enough! Did quite a few though! And now thay my new grinder is in YEA! I can go back to making sausages! My 30 year old Rival gave up the ghost about 3 weeks ago (maybe that's why I've been so quiet). I can't wait to try liverwurst!
icon_smile.gif

Dacdots -

Between me and you we could take over the sausage world! Your still the king my man!

Big Hugs to you all!

Hello Debi, you must have one heck of a database. You sure have a great user base, LUCKY US!

Thanks Debi, there is a wealth of information there. Like I do not make enough sausage the way it is. Oh well, after glancing through your recipe's it looks like I will be getting a few more extra doe tags this year !!!

Thanks Debi! You're a wealth of information. I defiantly appreciate your recipe collection. I was reading Huey's comments about landjager, I've only tired it once but loved it. If you have any information on that one I'd love to have it!
NavionJim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky