15 lbs of Boston Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tlhiv

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
With friends and family coming over tonight, I thought I would entertain them with some smoked Boston butt. The primary wood that I'm using is hickory but I also have some oak and pecan and a few apple wood chips. I spritz the butts with apple juice at least once per hour. After month, I finally finished painting the smoker (after of course building it), and the finished product is in the pics. Perhaps I'll post some pics of the pulled butt later today (after it's pulled).

I'm not sure what happened to the pics, so here's another try.
d53d09e3_vbattach21162.jpg

e63190ae_vbattach21163.jpg

Sure looks good to me! I'm almost out of pulled pork. Guess I should get busy.

I just noticed that I posted my message in the wrong forum. It should have been in the "Smoking Pork" forum instead. Oh well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky