12' X12' Gazebo for smoking

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
A friend of mine shot a blackie. He had "bear ham" made and said it was better than pork. Good bear.........
I don't think Alaskan Bear would shoot the one he's talking about, ALL PA Bears are "Black Bears".

At least I hope not!!  
biggrin.gif

Bear

Well took a chance with this gimpy left hand and decided to try my luck using the "SAW" that put me this way.. Got a lil bit more accomplished on the Bear Smoke House..

eb8ca642_SNV30430.jpg

Stairs measured, cut, assembled and mounted.

c5240f94_SNV30431.jpg

Gonna put crushed rock in front of stairs leading to the house..

2b27f7c1_SNV30429.jpg

Pony wall so I can give it the old fashioned 'saloon' face look..

Rich

Looking good Rich!!!

Right now it's perfect for the Summer---Good air flow-through!

Take your time & keep those digits !!!

Bear

Well had time between smoking/canning reds so the misses and I did some more on the smoke house. Just a few pics to let ya know where we are as far as the build.

d8b1217a_SNV30433.jpg

My boo-boo..

184c0927_SNV30559.jpg

looking south east

02e4b8da_SNV30562.jpg

north east view with back of house in background

080c670e_SNV30561.jpg

thats the east view

Looks Great Rich----Your smokers will be very pleased!!!

I guess you gotta paddle really fast with that canoe--Huh???  
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the update!

Bear

Beatiful build so far, and a BEAUTIFUL location.  I am very jealous, would love to talk the missus into a location like that.  Can't wait to see the finished project, so I can live vicariously.  

Well the thumb finally headed enough to allow me to get back to my 'pet' project. So here's what I have now.

18f607e2_SNV30618.jpg

bd93cee5_SNV30620.jpg

dcdb01bc_SNV30622.jpg

21362d81_SNV30625.jpg

Amazing job Rich! That is going to be a great place to kick back and smoke in! Maybe you can get one of them blackies and make a ham out of it! Oh wait.... nevermind.... we already got  one of them (heh-heh).
devil.gif

Enjoy the views and glad to hear your thumb is on the mend! My step-dad did the same thing using his table saw one time..... all I can say is ouch!
th_crybaby2.gif

Oh Man---This is really looking good!!!

Log planter boxes & everything!!!

Thanks for the updates---Keep 'em coming!!

Thanks,

Bear

Wow Rich this is really coming along great. Looks better than a couple of places I lived in when I first moved out on my own LOL

Fine looking Gazebo.  But, in Alaska won't you need insulated sides most of the year?  Thinking of the Johnny Horton Song, "When Its Springtime in Alaska its 40 Below"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky