12.5# lefthanded packer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Smoked this puppy bout 8 hours on the chargriller then foiled and into the oven. Bout 20 hours total. Then into the cooler for a few more hours. Well I put into fridge to save for the next day when I sliced it up to reheat and serve. Picked ouy my favorite knife and sharpened it extra sharp cause I wanted some real purty slices for all my guests who had never tasted my Q before. This thing was so tender that my knife just smashed through it. Very few slices but a lot of fine lookin shreds of a sort. No one complained and there wasnt much left when it was done, thats for sure. And my kids got up the next day and finished it off for breakfast. Dang them!

Heh... Don't expect good Q leftovers to linger, Bud!

Sounds like ya went a LEETLE too far on the temp. I try to keep no more than 180° or so on brisket. Now the point.. I'll go to pulling stage usually, get some burnt ends that way too!

Well this thing was so tender and juicy that it was hard to be unhappy. So many raves that my head swelled two sizes I think.

And bubba, it was delicious even without pictures!!

And he knows better......
wink.gif

By imn88fan

The post may be worthless but the meat was priceless! And I do have pics. Pictures of everyone goin back for seconds. Ha!

Bubba, Im guessin when your teachers sent home report cards that they said "Bubba doesnt play well with others!"

Someone's gotta stir the pot once in a while......
wink.gif

I am ALWAYS joking when i post those signs, thus the smiles!
Rule has always been, No pics, never happened!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky