11-17-07 Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokeys my pet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sep 25, 2007
Havre de Grace,MD
Two Pastrami and two roasts.

On the grill with a fatty added.

Fatty done.

One of the roasts done.

What was left of the Pastrami!
All in all the turned out great. I would also like to thank deejaydebi for her Pastrami reciepe on her site.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Looks pretty lean, did it turn out tough? I'm just asking because I did a bottom roast a while back that was really lean and it turned out kinda of tough and chewy. Yours looks a lot better than mine did.

Wow, that looks awesome!

Hey, I'm right up the road from you in Newark, DE... I thought I smelled something coming from the southerly direction!

No it wasn't tough at all. I cooked one for my father-in-law just the same and he said he loved it.He can't have salt so I rubbed with Mrs. Dash's steak seasoning.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky