100th post karma Giveaway

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shinny

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
Harford County, Maryland
Hi All,

Since this is my 100th post in this wonderful community, I thought I would do a small karma giveaway to give back.

Here are the rules, they're easy:

Enter by posting a simple "I'm in"

On January 30th, I will use a random number generator and pick a number. The number picked will be between the total number of posts in the thread, except mine (#1) of course. (Example: If there are 40 posts, I will have the generator pick between 2 and 40). Who ever has that post number will win. I will post the winning number so everyone can see who won. The winner will have to PM their name and address to me so I can ship the apron to them. I will ship it and provide, via PM, the tracking number. I hope everyone understands and I explained it well enough.

Now, the small karma gift is a Weber Apron. 

Like I said, it's a small karma (it's all I have right now) and I hope to make another 100 posts in less time than this one.

Good Luck,

Shinny

Oh,yes. I am sooo in . . .
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky