10 days to go

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm not really sure what my work schedule is going to be but the tentative plans are for a clam bake type thing...I do the lobsters , mussels and corn in the turkey fryer that I only use for seafood..and then I'll have the ribs and beans going in the smoker...just hope the weatherman can get his stuff together...can taste them lobsters already...LOL

Planning to smoke some ribs on the 2nd. Taking the Gasser to the park, where I will do the usual hot Dogs, Burgers, Links, and warm up the ribs. Then we watch a fireworks show.

Looks like it'll be butts, ribs, beans, cole slaw and for desert, ice cream with Earl's grilled pineapple on top. By the way, if you want to enhance the pineapple/ice cream desert, try topping it with a marichino cherry and a little Lady Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. It's great!

I'm on vacation that week and I've been invited to compete in a dutch oven cook off. IF I do, the family will end up eating what I cook for the judges. If I stay home it will be most likely be something off the grill.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky