10 butts ready for the smoker!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy Smokes!  Guessing you have a massive smoker or insomnia?  Great color on the rub btw!

So what's in the rub and are you cooking them in the pans? I've seen guys cook in the pans but have never tried it. Always wanted as much bark as possible.

The rub is a family recipe. Shhhhh! And yes I have a trailer smoker I will be using for these! (Offset) reverse flow! I will post a couple pics when day breaks

The pans are only for prep! I will put butts directly in the smoker. I may or may not foil depending on temps and time! I have a wedding to serve sat afternoon so time will be crucial!

My dad said when he dies I can share! Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji] he may get upset if he knows I shared! They are very tasty when finished!

I will be smoking three butts in my mbs this afternoon. Have a family party Saturday. This will be the first time in this smoker for butts. I'm a little nervous!

Good thing I bought one of these bad boys ! just came in the mail today. Shhhhh the wife does not know I bought it yet. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Heck yeah...10 butts!!!
Enjoy your smoke!
Nice looking smoker, them big smokers hit their stride with a big load of meat on.

Last edited:
Reactions: perfectsmokebbq
Yes they do hardcooking. This one runs well at 225 to 250. Only down side is that it will eat some logs very fast! Not to mention it will get down to 32 degrees tonight, so there goes even more wood! Lol but I am ready. Beer and a heater in my garage with some [emoji]128250[/emoji] to watch.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky