#10 Butt and 2 slabs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally finished, and immediately took one slab of ribs to mother's. My wife ate some of the other slab hot off the smoker. It's tough to get pictures when you have people waiting for the food.

SundayJanuary13smoke027.png

SundayJanuary13smoke028.png

SundayJanuary13smoke029.png

SundayJanuary13smoke031.png

Got a hot spot near the firebox even after installing a damper with extension half way through the smoker. Next venture is tuning plates. SoFlaQuers finishing sauce on the pulled pork. I used a mixture of apple cider, apple cider vinegar, molasses, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, ginger and white pepper for a mopping sauce. The spatchcock chicken had butter under the skin of the breast and and was mopped a few times when I turn it breast side down for about 45 minutes of the smoke near the end. I used mayonnaise on the skin of the chicken, and everything was smoked low and slow 200°F -235°F.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky