1 lb stuffed burger qview.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

morkdach

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 8, 2007
mid kansas
made up 2 half pound patties put pickels,red onions,ketchup,mustard & horseradish wrapped with a 1/2 lb of good ole pork bacon and broasted taters yum yum took bout 4 hours to smoke this at 230°.

Looks good great idea
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Sweet. It's like something for Man VS. Food.

What? No cheese.

Just teasing. That looks great. Been storming here all weekend, so no smoking for me. I must admire everyone else's. It's just killin' me.

tasted so good i forgot to take pics. of it sliced. just 1/4dered it and put it on a bun and scarfed it down
icon_lol.gif

So what do you call a burger fattie (a Burtie?? ) It looks really tasty.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That guy can really eat! I don't know if I would enjoy the food that he puts down that is the hottest flamethrower stuff on the planet, but some of the other stuff I would like to try a "regular man sized portion".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky