1 day deal - Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator $179

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dward51

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 24, 2011
McDonough, GA
Woot has the Excalibur 9 tray dehydrator, model 3926TB for $179.99 (free shipping for Amazon Prime members). Retail is $300 and you normally see these for the $250 range. Like all other deals on Woot.com, this is a 24 hour deal (or until the item sells out if that comes first). Sale will end tonight at midnight Central time.

I've got the analog LEM 10 tray which appears to basically be a clone of this model with one extra tray. I love my dehydrator and the Excalibur products have been very highly rated in reviews. The Excalibur comes with a 10 year warranty. This is the model with both time and temp settings. They have another model the 3900B that does not have a timer, so make sure you are looking at a 3926TB is comparing prices. This Woot deal is the best price I've seen in a while on a dehydrator this size.

https://www.woot.com/offers/excalibur-food-dehydrator-1?ref=w_cnt_gw_dly_img

81iUDga3YsL._SX425_.jpg

Reactions: xray and jaxgatorz
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky