你好 from Taiwan!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CZN

Original poster
Nov 24, 2013
I'm from the west coast of Canada and have spent a lot of time smoking salmon. Now for the past 10 years I have been living in Taiwan and brought a Bradley 6-rack digital over so I could get my salmon fix on. Now after pouring through this and other BBQ sites I'm taking the plunge and will be doing my first brisket this weekend. I've smoked cheese, ribs, salmon, wings, burgers and fatties and am stoked to get a brisket under my belt. I want to thank everyone who contributes in these forums and the help and guidance you give noobs and vets alike is outstanding! Much appreciated and happy smoking!!

Reactions: scottdaddy
[h3]
texas.gif
Hello, and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything. 
[/h3][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Hi Steve and welcome aboard!  Glad you've joined our group.  Good luck with that brisket smoke, and remember, we love to see your qview:  pics of your food, your cooks, your gear, etc.  

Have fun, and just ask if there's ever anything you need...someone here will surely have the answer.

Red

Hey

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky