Search results

  • Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
  1. N

    Insert for a Traeger pellet bin.

    I've seen pictures posted online of an insert for a Treager smoker pellet bin that helps move the last of the pellets down towards the auger. I have a Pro 575 and am wondering if anyone knows where I might find one of these inserts. They look to be metal. Thanks for any info.