Yet another Chicken Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

seaham358

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 18, 2007
Hyde Park, NY
Have some family in town and I figured I would treat them to some smoked chicken. Brined a couple rosters and put it on the smoker at 10:00am and they were done around 3pm.
They never had a Fatty before so I tossed on one and a Turkey log. And what would a BBQ be without Dutch's Baked beans (Tame)
Everything came out great.. I will post some pick later when everyone leaves and I get a chance to sit down and have a few cold ones
icon_mrgreen.gif

Dutch (Tame) Beans, 2 Rosters,1 Fatty/bacon and 1 Turkey Fatty

About 2 hours into the smoke

Yard Bird about 3 hours in

Last pic of the YB, never took one after they came off..
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Fatty in back and Turkey roll, fatty or what ever you call it, just befroe I pulled the fatty at 165. Left Turkey on till 175.

cut up fatty on left and Turkey on Rt. Turkey was a little dry but had good smoke taste.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky