Yeah..I know, without pics it didn't happen...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

meat magician

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 9, 2007
Omaha Ne.
...but on a whim tonight I took some fresh homemade venison German sausage, smoked it with pear wood for about 30 minutes then steamed them in a pan with Oktoberfest beer, on the grill for another 15 minutes and then direct grilled them for 6 more and I tell you they were out frikin standing.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Sorry for not having pics but I did not anticipate bragging about it
biggrin.gif

Sounds great. But unfortunatley I don't believe you. You know the picture thing. HAHAHA

Seriously, glad you liked 'em. Put the camera next to the either the refridgerator or by the charcoal. No more excuses.

My wife made the comment tonight as I was taking pictures of leftovers, that she's going to start keeping the camera in the silverware drawer. That way it just gets set out when she's setting the table. LOL
I think I've just about got her wore down.

Dude, my wife always makes fun of me when I start taking pics of food
icon_smile.gif
I do keep the camera on the counter and alwyas take pics of stuff but tonight I was just to tired to mess with it.
icon_sad.gif

You were able to make it sound good... now about the pics.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky