wow i am hooked

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jimv112563

Original poster
Jul 6, 2013
NY
Well my first smoke is done it was very good. Yes I did upload pics so please take a look they are in my profile and thanks for the help

Jim,

Take a look at this SMF tutorial on posting photos.  It shows how to use photos direct from your computer or a website (such as photobucket, etc..) and have them show up in your post as actual pictures.  This is how most of the photos are posted here.  It's a part of the posting tools and is easy to do.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/82034/how-to-post-qview-to-smf

Short version is use the button highlighted in this photo (which is from the above tutorial):

thanks but I have tried and it is telling me there is a problem connecting to server 

thanks but I have tried and it is telling me there is a problem connecting to server 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky