Win a prize a day from A-MAZE-N Products - enter here every day through 6/23!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jennio11, Jun 13, 2014.

1. jennio11

jennio11 Fire Starter

It's almost summer, and that means SMOKING!  

Our friend Todd from A-MAZE-N Products is hosting a huge giveaway for us and you can win a fantastic prize EVERY DAY, NOW THROUGH 6/23.  Keep coming back for a chance to win EVERY DAY, 6/14-6/22, plus each entry counts toward the GRAND PRIZE DRAWING on 6/23.

We'll be announcing the winners daily around Noon CST, so come back to check and enter again every day!  Pictured below is the GRAND PRIZE.

Here's how it works:

1. Like A-MAZE-N-Products on Facebook  (http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Maze-N-Products/226768664031309)
        If you do not have a Facebook Account, pm TJohnson

2. Simply copy, paste, and finish the following sentence in a reply post to this thread:

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ____________ this summer."

The grand prize is worth $294.37!

Please check out our T&C HERE.  This contest is open only to SMF members who live in the 48 continental states.

DAILY PRIZE:

- AMNPS or 12" Tube Smoker

- 2# PITMASTERS CHOICE PELLETS

- 1' x 18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $51.13

GRAND PRIZE:

- AMNPS 5x8 or 12" TUBE SMOKER

- 2# Ea. CHERRY, HICKORY, MAPLE & OAK PELLETS

- SELF-IGNITING PROPANE TORCH

- MANUAL& RECIPE BOOK

- MAVERICK ET-732 THERMOMETER

- VACUUM TUMBLER

- 10'x18" QMATZ

TOTAL VALUE = $294.37

WINNER'S LIST:

Saturday 6/14: Welshrarebit

Sunday 6/15: Scsim13

Monday 6/16: Rexster314

Tuesday 6/17: Bobank03

Wednesday 6/18: Shoneyboy

Thursday 6/19: NightRod06

Friday 6/20: tr1ple8

Saturday 6/21 AM: BadMoonT2

Saturday 6/21 PM: Dr K

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  2. caribou89

caribou89 Smoke Blower

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _BRISKET!_ this summer.

3. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke mountains of meat this summer.

4. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _ALOT__ this summer."

5. shtrdave

shtrdave Smoking Fanatic

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Darn Near Everything this summer."

Thank you for the contest Todd.

6. handymanstan

handymanstan Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a lot more this summer."

7.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke so much better this summer.

8. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke UP A TBS STORM this summer."

9. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke like it's a bad habit this summer.

10. cueinco

cueinco Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a corned beef this summer."

11. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke _great food with Todd's products_ this summer."

12. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke almost every day this summer." :biggrin:

~Martin

13.  “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole shwack of cheese this summer."

14. wazzuqer

wazzuqer Smoke Blower

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke __Pork Wings__________ this summer."

15. “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A-MAZE-N FOOD this summer."

16. demosthenes9

demosthenes9 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a whole lot of food this summer.    Heh, who am I kidding, I'm going to smoke a whole lot of food this summer whether I win or not   [​IMG]

17. bdskelly

bdskelly Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke like an expert this summer.

18. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING this summer."

Thanks Todd...You're the Man!

Red

19. bfilipowski

bfilipowski Fire Starter

"If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some AMAZE-N sausage this summer"

20. If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke something different each day this summer

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014