Why is this forum so slow?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bnew17

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
I really like this forum but i dotn come here as often as i would like because it is so slowwww. Has anybody else has problems with this? My computer flies through every other website but this one just boggs it down.

I don't have any issues with the forums being slow. Have you tried using another browser?

no havent used any other browsers because the one i use works fine with everything. wish i knew what was the problem
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif
 i was wondering if anybody else experiences this

They have been doing some updates on here & some of the guys have had problems from time to time, but not all the time. I use Chrome & it's as fast here as any other site I visit.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky