Who has ordered from McMaster-Carr before?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

usaftrevor87

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 22, 2015
Is there anyway to order by the foot?
I need a 12' piece but have to buy a 25' piece which is $60.
Am I miss something? Or can you only order 5, 10, 25, etc...

I have ordered a lot from McMaster-Carr for work and different things. Typically you can only order the options they have listed. They are massive and have multiple shipping locations etc. The logistics of supplying everything they have by the foot would be difficult. Also they don't necessarily cater to the "Home" user, they are an industrial supply house. That said, your best bet is to call them and see what they can do for you, all my phone interactions with them have been great.

I use McMaster Carr a bunch its a hardware store on steroids. I do have an industrial account. It's amazing order and get it next day. It is also a great resource for learning with their product info, for example types of hinges: they show you all the different types and their applications.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky