WHB's Build Your Own Burger Nite !!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, had a burger cook at the request of the wife & kids last nite but the kids had to build their own.... So we named it "The build your own burger nite" So here we go !

The wife & daughter made up a couple plates of patties with SPOG.... More Q view to come....

Thanks for lookin !

Last edited:

Just off the smoker....

Took one small patty and just chunked it up for a little appetizer..... Someone has to learn the words "wait til I get a pic" !! LOL. My daughter, she thought she'd be faster than the old man..... She be wrong in this particular instance ! Haha

Great looking burger. I love smoking burgers. I like to reverse sear them.

Great looking burger. I love smoking burgers. I like to reverse sear them.

Thanks bud, I usually do the RS but got home kinda late & just had to "Get er done" LOL. Had hungry rug rats ! :biggrin:

Looks-Great.gif

Love how you include your young ones in your posts!!!

points.gif

:Looks-Great:

Love how you include your young ones in your posts!!!

:points:

Thanks Aceoky, I really appreciate it.... I love smokin with my kiddos ! I appreciate the kind words !

Burgers look fantastic, I really enjoy all the fixins, makes for a juicey burger.

Thanks Allen, we sure did enjoy them.... The fam loves grilled burgers ! I appreciate ya dropping a line !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky