What is it...smoked, grilled, rotisseried, roasted?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

albert rivera

Original poster
Apr 6, 2014
Haleyville, Al

These drumsticks were smoked, roasted, grilled, "Stationary rotisseried" on the SRG.

Drumsticks were plump and full of flavorful juicy tenderness served with grilled sweet potato fries.

I share with you what was shared with me by generous folk that taught me al little bit about cooking outdoors.

Did I say I love to cook out doors?

Last edited:
That's a fine looking meal! 
32.gif
   It sure wouldn't last long around me...   
th_anim_burp.gif

These drumsticks were smoked, roasted, grilled, "Stationary rotisseried" on the SRG.

Drumsticks were plump and full of flavorful juicy tenderness served with grilled sweet potato fries.

I share with you what was shared with me by generous folk that taught me al little bit about cooking outdoors.

Did I say I love to cook out doors?
 Sounds like good friends........ I can see its good food.

Good friends and good food, so what's to drink?

Nice spread there ,Rivera.
drool.gif
 I like wings too ,but I have no Weber , so I Smoke mine
biggrin.gif
. I rub mine under the skin as well as on the skin outside, Gives me flavor in the skin , I don't mind the consistency.

Yeah ,I like Fat
cool.gif
 . . .see you and . . .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky