What do you foil with?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lets see, this is in the pork section so I'm guessing you're asking about ribs or butts. I don't wrap my ribs but when I wrap butts I use a little apple cider.  That's it.  I've used cola, triple sec, and other things.  Like apple cider the best.

I'm going to be close to No boundaries on this one. I use Apple juice with the butts and ribs. I've had dr pepper ribs, didn't much like them. I prefer not to foil the ribs and just sauce them, just my personal taste.
- Ryan

Well , I don't Foil or Sauce , I do sprinkle a bit of Raw Sugar on them about 30min. before pulling . This gives just the right sweetness combined with my Rub.

The sauce is a condiment on the table.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky