West Central Ohio Rookie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kennedy

Original poster
Hello from Ohio.
I received a CharBroil offset smoker for Christmas and can't wait to get started! The weather in Ohio has broken and a couple Pork Loins for Easter looks to fit the bill. I have been grilling for 40 years, but am a newby to smoking. I'm looking forward to picking your brains in the future. My next door neighbor considers himself the "Rib Man". I'm after his crown!
Pete

Welcome to the forum. All I can say is, good luck to your neighbor after you've been here for awhile!

Hello Pete, and welcome to the SMF family. Glad you joined us. Hang around here for a while and your neighbor won't stand a chance.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

I wish I could have some of those ribs after you've gone head to head with the rib man a few times. Nothing like competition to bring out the best.

Welcome aboard! After doing some reading here, and asking a few questions, you're going to make the rib man go back to grilling weenies.

Welcome to the SMF from Hawkeye country!

Man this place is being taken over by Buckeyes. LOL It's all good. Lot's of nice people here with great advice.

Welcome Pete!
Unless your neighbor is a member of this site I think you will have him whooped in no time. Make sure that you didn't forget to season that bad boy before you smoke with it, and of course some pics are always welcome...

Hey there Pete. I am married to a lady from a small west central Ohio town. We now live in Columbus. I was just wondering what little town you are in.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky