welcome

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, welcome, y'all..............
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

e2bf7eff_vbattach12839.jpg

Seems like we have a lot of new members so instead of trying to answer all at the present time let me say Welcome aboard glad to have you here with us.

Yes, welcome to one and all!

You're right, there seems to be alot of new members all of a sudden... this place really rocks!

We are averaging between 16-25 new members on any given day.. we had one day last week where we had 39 new ones!

It is exciting to see so many folks excited and wanting to learn about smoking meat/BBQ.

Welcome all of you to the fastest growing, friendliest, most knowledgeable forum on the net.

We are all that because of our great people and our great moderators.. nothing else
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

All you lurkers.. come on in and join the fun.

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
That's amazing Jeff, cant keep up with all the welcomes so heres to all the newbies that i have missed........Welcome to the SMF!!!
Thee best bbq site on the planet!!!

Gee with all these new members showing up now that summers here I'm begining to think this is a summer sport?

Welcome All!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky