Welcome!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hello to everyone

i am a western transplant now living in ontario. i did the opposite, i went east, miss the west alot,

i am med hardcore smoker, have a large BGE, and a Napolean grill, i will be purchasing an electric smoker in a yr ( after i build a new deck)

American really know how to throw a Q. really nice for them to welcome us.

i have been to 2 Eggfests, i plan on going to a few comps as a eater , always learn a trick or two from the southerners

and yes i sip on beer and bourbon, isn't that the b  and  b in BBQ ?

Hello from Newmarket, ON. New to the forum but been smoking for a while. Have a POS Centro from CTC that i've rewired twice so far over the years. Just finishing a DIY propane smoker from an aluminium steamer trunk that my in laws used when they emigrated in the 50's.

I'll post pic's when I'm not embarassed at the lack of progress. I'm retired and only work a shorter work day. ( When SWMBO says I can) [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Glad we have a Canadian specific area. Lots we can share about where to get stuff......food, spices, materials, etc.

Bruce

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky