Welcome The Sausage Maker, Inc. - New SMF Sponsor!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
Tulsa, OK
A huge smoking meat welcome to our newest site sponsors.. 

I'd like to to welcome The Sausage Maker, Inc at http://www.sausagemaker.com  to SMF. They are now sponsoring the site and I look forward to discovering and using some of what they have to offer in the form of sausage making supplies and equipment as well as tons of other tools, gadgets and accessories used in smoking meat.

We are very happy to have them on board so let's give them a big SMF welcome!!

Welcome to SMF and thank you for your support. I too look forward to trying some of your products

Welcome to the Sausage Maker Team - you will find lots of loyal supporters here 

I've ordered from them before and was REALLY happy with my order and experience. They seem to be a legit company that cares for their customers. I will continue to order from them in the future. WELCOME SAUSAGE MAKERS!!!!

Welcome to SMF guys. Glad to have you with us.

Welcome to the SMF Family...JJ

Welcome to SMF The Sausage maker inc...................I'll be looking forward to doing business with you

Joe

Welcome! I've ordered from you folks several times and have been real happy with the products, service and price.That's my two cents worth.

Glad to see you here Sausagemaker.com!  I haven't ordered from you yet, but I am planning on it soon!  I have Rytek Kutas's sausage book and let me say that it rocks!  Thanks for your support of our group!

Bigfish 

welcome1.gif

TSM , morning and welcome.... I have used your products for years....  Have spoken with tech services and customer support....  Great folks I wish to continue to do business with...  Great products...  Thank you for supporting this site....   Dave

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky