we smoke in california too

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jack

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 11, 2007
orange county california
new to the forum, begining my smoking career. i am just to the point where everything coming off my smoker is good. i have a char-griller grill with the fire box on the side, it was cheap and seems to do pretty well. curious what you experts think about this unit.

Welcome to the greatest show on earth, the SMF. ALways glad to have another SO. Cal. smoker join the ranks. You'll have plenty of feedback on your choice of smoker.

Welcome to the SMF and check out Deejay Debi's site http://www.deejayssmokepit.net/

When you said we smoke in California I said duh, everybody knows that, then I realized you meant meat
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Blackhawk19, sometimes we listen to the blues like "I got papers on you Baby", butcher paper that is.

Hi Jack!...Welcome to the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...We're glad to have you aboard!!...

Sorry it took so long to welcome you, but I've been offline due to ISP/computer problems since July 2...
PDT_Armataz_01_09.gif

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky