Waiting til the kinks get worked out

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Test Pic:

f8ff905a_12-09%20382.jpg

I found that if you send a pic to in a pm such as to Fired Up for the Throwdown it will add that pic to your album for EVERYONE to see...so be careful what kinda pics you send
icon_mrgreen.gif

Any image that you load onto the forum will go into one of your albums. This will occur wether you send a pm or a reply or create a thread. So these pics are viewable tu all from your Profile page, towards the bottom of the page.

Hugs back at you, Squirrel -- plus, that's a pretty creature that you've found!

I still use tinypic for sharing pictures here.  You have to jump through a captcha, but their retention is great, and they will resize the pics for you when you upload them.

For example, here's a thread that I did and posted many pics: http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/forum/thread/94543/easy-tasty-chicken-breasts-with-q-view

If you can't get pics to load up in your thread from tinypic then let me know, and I will give you a hand.

When using PhotoBucket you need to select HTML code not the direct link if you want to put it strait in here. Check out the Wiki on bulk uploading from PhotoBucket.
Test photo from photobucket.

Posting the "Direct Link" and doesn't seem to work for me. What am I doing wrong?

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/...s and Stuffed burgers with Kevin/DSC00258.jpg

When you try to paste the direct link address into your post does it come up with a pop saying something like " Due to the security settings on your browser something couldn't access your link directly so it makes you post it in another window"? It did this at work and on my home computer. And when I post it I just see the link to the picture and not the actual picture.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky