Vacuum marinator & injector

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hungryjohn;317555 said:
Just after reading Shooter Rick's fine injector review, I got an e-mail touting "the world's first instant vacuum marinator and flavor injector."

https://www.zoomflavor.com/Default.aspx

Anyone tried it, heard anything about it?

Hey man I dont think you are getting a brisket or butt in that thing. If you have a food saver you can do the same thing in a bag. My vote not that it matters would be no to chef tony. LOL

I have a MariVac that works pretty well but it is a different concept than this.

Don't look good to me. Not to mention it's to small, one little piece at a time. My vote would be a big NO!!!!!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif

I'd have to concur...looks a little gimmicky to me. These things never work like they make it look on TV. And, as others said, it would be tough to cram a butt in there.

I would have to get on the boat with meatball and one shot a really big NO. It looks like you mite fit a half a hot dog in there. I don't know about you things I cook and smoke are much larger than that thing would hold.

Have a marivac as well and I love it for jerky - so I guess the jury is still out on this injectory thingy until someone can prove us all wrong!

But But But. It is Chef Tony certified
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif
:PD T_Armataz_01_27:. Most of these products are based on stuff that has been around a while like a vac sealer in this case, hire a pitch man, and sell some junk to people who believe him. Anyone want to buy a Rotato potato peeler.

The process and equipment are nothing new.

Commercial units use stainless steel containers and a tumbler (much like a rock polishing tumbler). Mostly used in local shops.

The industrial units use huge SS containers. Mostly used in making jerky.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky