V

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man does that look Fantastic  I know it has to be good.   Don't tell me you can't mail some to East Texas 

Nice job as always John

texas.gif

points1.png

GRR!!!  Bear, your pics and c farmer's don't show for me when I'm on my 8-5 computer!  The anticipation of having to wait until I get home is maddening!

Makes me wish I had a place to hunt still.Nice job Bear Thanks for sharing

Richie

Hmmm I have a few backstraps left from last year that need to be used.... This could be the perfect use for them. Looks great!

Bear, those look really good! I have some deer meat coming my way this Fall.

Bear

Man does that look Fantastic  I know it has to be good.   Don't tell me you can't mail some to East Texas 

Nice job as always John

texas.gif

points1.png
Thanks Gary!!

I'll swap you for some of that Awesome Brisket of yours!!

Bear

And Thanks for the Points, Xray and Gary!!

GRR!!!  Bear, your pics and c farmer's don't show for me when I'm on my 8-5 computer!  The anticipation of having to wait until I get home is maddening!
Hope you enjoyed!!

Bear

Bite sized pieces of heaven right there.   
drool.gif

points.gif
Thanks Adam!

I know you know how good these are!!

And Thanks for the Point !!

Bear

Hmmm I have a few backstraps left from last year that need to be used.... This could be the perfect use for them. Looks great!
Thank You!!

Also see below.

Bear
Will other cuts work as well? Always looking for other ways to use venison.
Yes, but it should be cuts from the Deer that have no fat, or very little.

Backstrap & Hind Quarters work the best.

I have Step by Steps of each of them in my "Step by Step Index" below:

I also make Dried Beef from Beef Eye Round and Beef Bottom round with all the fat trimmed off. (This can be found in my Index too)

Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

Bear

Last edited:

Makes me wish I had a place to hunt still.Nice job Bear Thanks for sharing

Richie
Thanks Richie!!

Can't you just go about 40--50 Miles West of Lyndhurst??

And Thanks for the Point !!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky