Uses for my smoked CHEESE w/qview

Discussion in 'Cheese' started by goodolboy, Jan 28, 2010.

1. So i did a batch a few weeks ago and have been SLOWLY munching on it. Sharp, X Sharp, Munster, and my FAV---PEPPER JACK. 2 hours at bout 75deg in a pecan/cherry funk. Ive been cooking several dishes and have added the smoked cheese to see how it turns out.....OUTSTANDING i must say.

First up is some homade scalloped taters i dreamed up. layers of Taters diced Jalepenos. Diced onion. And shredded sharp and pepperjack. Flower and milk to cover it all. Cooked at 350 for about 2 and a half hours.

Next i fried up some taters and grated some sharp and pepperjack. Cajun seasoning. Oh and reheated an apple smoked burger with smoked pepperjack.

And finally i added a few slices of Xsharp to some rice i cooked up to get some Cheezy Smoked rice....

2. smokingohiobutcher

smokingohiobutcher Master of the Pit OTBS Member

MMMM That all looks really good! I can't wait to smoke some more cheese! I have 1 chunk of munster left I smoked.
    Great Ideas for your cheese![​IMG]
    SOB

3. danmcg

danmcg Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thanks for the ideas goodOLboy, I got to try some soon.

4. Thanks yall. This type of cooking makes me happy and really relaxes me. Glad you guys like the ideas. More to come im SURE...

5. beer-b-q

beer-b-q Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Looks Great...[​IMG]

6. cowgirl

cowgirl Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Mmmmm....They all look tasty![​IMG]

7. meateater

meateater Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Looks great! Just waiting for mine to mellow out.

8. walle

walle Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

NICE! Gotta smoke me some cheese!

9. mballi3011

mballi3011 Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Heck I think I could almost live on cheese. I havn't tried some of theses dishes too. Thay do looks and sound really good too.