Turkey Breast Smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wmarkw

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 29, 2007
Evans, GA
Picked up a honeywell turkey breast on sale last week. Fired it up in the ecb today to have for sandwiches during the week. First time doing a breast; have done thighs a few times though. It was about 5 to 6 lbs and I use pecan wood for the smoke. Came out real good. Did do a quick brine only a few hours but I think it helped. Also did a batch of ABTs for snacks and some beef ribs for dinner. I had those on the top so their drippings hit the TB. One quick question. I ended up with a lot of turkey meat and I hope to eat a good portion, but can I freeze some and then re-use it for sandwiches in a couple of weeks or so? Thanks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky