trying again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cunuck

Original poster
Feb 6, 2009
Just trying to get on here again for a 3rd time. Just a quick note to the minnesotans on here. Rainbow has bone in butt shoulders single packaged for $1.oo/lbs. The ad says 1 per customer. My wife bought 2 the other day and I just picked up 3 more. I think I am stocked up on those.

Hope to see everones pics and what they are doing.

P.S. I am smoking 4 racks of babybacks, beans and some ABT's this weekend. I will try and take some pics.

Welcome back and happy smoking this weekend

Welcome back. I got 2 butts for $.99 per pound yesterday. Going to fire up the smoker in about an hour.
wink.gif

Welcome Back...Been tough for a lot of us getting back on here at SMF. I know it't been a rough road for Jeff and all who have been working on getting SMF restored. Heck these computers still amaze me at the stuff we are able to do right from our homes.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky