Took 4th place at contest!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats on the win.............Can't wait to see what happens when you get the smoker tuned in and all...........Great job..............

CONGRATS Goose53 on your 4th Place win,those cookoffs are alotta fun but tiresome also
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Here are the pics from the comp in South Carolina where we won 4th place. I'm in the red shirt in the middle is Russ (he built the cooker) and on the left is Ralph.
8545b4d1_vbattach18170.jpg

2ae30796_vbattach18169.jpg

d7c7e5bb_vbattach18168.jpg

ea08ca74_vbattach18167.jpg

It was a 115 lb. Seems like most of the other cookers said they were on the fatty side like ours. Trimmed it up a bit, seasoned and injected and away we went. No gas, just wood all night.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif
great job congrats!!! you did great coming right out of the gate,good looking q and cooker and team.hope you took notes,sit down in a few days with your team and re hash the whole event,and you'll probably come up for some good ideas to help on the next go around,keep you a cooking log book.just my 2 cents worth anyway. keep the good q going. congrats again.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky