They lied to me!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smoke freak

StickBurners
Original poster
Jul 14, 2007
Kansas
Woke up this morn to a severe t-storm watch. Looked at the radar and things werent lookin good. Ribs are thawed and family gathered I decided to proceed as planned. Shortly after that the clouds broke the wind died and the rain went south. Praise God! Wonderful day. 90 degrees with almost no wind! The weather channel got it wrong and I got it right! Fatty and ABTs were great but the ribs were out of this world.

Sorry Bubba...no pics but it did happen!!

Wheres that without pics this thread is useless banner
biggrin.gif

We'll forgive you if you promise Qview of the next one
biggrin.gif

Lets put it this way, If I buy the camera to take the pics, there wont be much meat to take a picture of....

Take pics for yuall or smoke ribs for my family and friends.... sorry.... you lose!

Same thing here. Got the Tstorms which rolled in late yesterday afternoon. Cleared up then rained all mornin. Was supposed to do so pretty much all day. I get about an hour into smokin and the skies opened up, and the sun has been out since. Ony low 70s for me, but glad yer day went well also.

LOL... I hear if you send Bubba a sammie or a couple ribs...he'll grudgingly admit you did in fact smoke something. Tough cookie that guy!

heck, just use a credit card for a camera! that way you don't really have to pay for it!!
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky