Thermometer's on clearance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roadrunr

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jun 29, 2008
if anybody's looking for a few decent digitals, lowes has them on clearance right now. regularly $15 bucks, on sale for $3.97 brand is accurite...i bought myself 4...lol
100_2362.JPG

Good find, thanks for sharing. I'll check it out tommorow. Thanks.

WOW, thanks. I just saw those the other day and they were marked down to $15 from $19.99, and I almost bought one then but thought I would wait and see if they go down anymore.

The website is showing 14.97. I'll have to hit the store and see what I can find. I just bought one, but I'm sure that my wife would agree that i need at least two more.
icon_smile.gif

Do you mean $13.97 ?

Wow, for $4 a piece I'll clean out Lowe's of them and have all my Christmas shopping done.
icon_smile.gif
I have to head there today anyways to get some hardware to mount my new bling bling wheels to my SnP.

Yes, and you can set the finished temp alarm which is nice, it beeps when your meat hits your preset finished temp. Some have a clock and timer too.

Must be a store thing or regional thing I've called three Lowe's and the two that had that thermo both had them at $14.97

Just at Lowe's and no sale, must be a regional thing, I would've grabbed 3 or 4 myself. I did get the hardware I needed to replace those tiny circles of plastic they call wheels on my smoker with some bling bling wheels.
smile.gif

Here's a link to the thermometer on lowes.com. Should be able to punch in your zip code and see if there are any in stock and how much they're going for...

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...8GT&lpage=none

Of course this may not be 100% correct, but Lowes.com is pretty good about showing your local price on things once you feed it your ZIP. Dunno about clearance, though.

EDIT - the .com is showing $10.48 and in stock for me at the Newnan, GA store.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky