The Smoking Meat Store

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Folks, I hope that you have had a chance to look at the new link that Tulsa Jeff has in the "Wormhole to Related Sites". The newest addition here is the Smoking Meat Store.

Need a smoker? He's got them...Need some smoking wood? Got that too! BBQ tools, thermometers, recipe books? Get those there too.

Jeff was trying to set up an Internet business and give up his 9-5 job, so I hope that you'll take the time to visit this new site and spend a little of your green there.

Jeff has given us a great forum here, so let us show him our support and send some business his way!

Thanks,

Earl

hello hello,
not today,
but in next week or so,
i will buy 2 or so packages of pecan smoking chips.
if he has pecan CHIPS..
then its time for brisket..
for my beef sandwiches-- i usually do chuck roasts

i want some maple chips for my buck board bacon..
i want some cherry chips for what ever.

big boss jeff--
im wanting [in future] a rack to hold chicken leg QUARTERS..

i have round elec h2o smoker.

1 or 2 rib racks will be needed by may [memorial day]
these will probably be used for rib tips more than st.louis style..

allied kenco has these..

Jeff,I had written a post before on using citrus wood for smoking.As always citrus wood is scarace as hens teeth here in WV.Is it possible you might find a source for citrus wood and add it to your store.Thanks,David

I was looking at smokers at the smoking meat store and ended up at Amazon.com. I can't seem to stay here. I prefer to invest in the best site on the web but ... I confused - don't know what I'm doing wrong. It happens every time!

Debi, I believe that Jeff signed SMF up as an affiliate with Amazon.com. When you buy something from Amazon, Jeff gets a percentage of the proceeds that he uses to offset the operational costs of running his websites.

Ahhhhhhhh so I didn't mess it up? Kewl!

now ...

Char-Griller 1224 Smokin Pro 580 Square Inch Charcoal Grill with Side Fire Box
or the
The Great Outdoors Deluxe Gas Smoker ?

I need room! But I don't want to sacrifice taste.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky