The Horth Withperer - PG 13

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

badss

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 30, 2007
Bob called his buddy Sam, the horse Rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
Sam ask's, " How will I recognize him?"
"That's easy, he's a midget with a speech impediment."
So, the midget show up, and Sam asks him if he's looking for a male or a female horse.
"A female Horth.'
So he shows him a prized filly.
"Nith lookin' horth. Can I thee her eyeth?"
Sam picks up the midget and he gives the horses eye's the once over.
"Nith eyeth, can I see her earzth?"
So he picks the little fella up again and shows him the horses ears.
"Nith earzth, can I see her mouf?"
The rancher is getting pretty irritated at this point, but picks him up again and shows him the horses mouth.
"Nice mouf, can I see her twat?"
Totally ticked at this point, the rancher grabs the midget under his arms and rams his head as far as he can up the horses twat, pulls him out and sets him on the ground.
The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.
"Perhapth I should rephrath that; can I thee her wun awound a widdlbit?"

ROFL
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

It's dark in here, can somebody turn on the light? Of course you all know that that joke is not politically correct don't you? But then again, that's why I like it!
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky