the first of many in montreal

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dono

Meat Mopper
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2007
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
well I ran into a couple of problems early this morning. first it was below freezing outside and real warm next to my wife in bed :-)
but she told me to get lost so I figured what the heck the sun is almost up
icon_mrgreen.gif

started up the firebox and saw I had a problem pretty quick, I was loosing to much heat around the door, so I took it off and pop riveted a seal around it anyway once that was done I put it back on and she heated up real good.

on the menu today is a turkey covered in spices from a local montreal deli called schwartz's thay make great montreal style smoked meat

next is two chickens but since I'm 14 years sober I don't cook with beer I'll stick with pop

and last is a nice pork roast cover in a mixture of mustard and all spice
I'll post and update in a couple hours
3ba30ce1_vbattach15563.jpg

f845287f_vbattach15564.jpg

c09b5399_vbattach15565.jpg

12062f84_vbattach15561.jpg

503661a4_vbattach15562.jpg

Now that's what I call a GOOD MORNIN' TO YOU!

Lookin' good,nice colour!
Chickens look like they're done already.(could be)
Maybe try to cut down the air flow to keep the temp down?
Keep the Q-view coming.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

well the done temp is reached on the poultry so I'm gunna wrap it in aluminium foil and let it sit for awhile

it smells great
ef08f718_vbattach15569.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky