Thank you EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by vlap, Sep 25, 2007.

1. vlap

vlap Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thank you!!! I posted this on the mustard sauce thread but felt it should be put out here where more people may see it.

I love collecting recipes and have MANY. I collect cookbooks. I have a modest collection of around 300 cookbooks. I have downloaded 1000's of recipes online and have a personal collection of recipes from close to 8 years in culinary work. I have worked for such places as the Ritz Carlton and Olives (no, not the olive garden)
    If I can ever share a recipe for pastry (the majority of my culinary exp) or anything else please know I will be happy to do so.

I have lost count of the great recipes I have found on this site so I hope I can give back to you all at some point.

2. kew_el_steve

kew_el_steve Smoking Fanatic OTBS Member

Like everything else in life, there are good things and bad things. One of the most precious jewels on this site is this: go to the forums jump and select one of the meats. The stickies rise to the top. You can see the cream...that's something to be thankful for!

3. richtee

richtee Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Wow. Now THAT'S a thing you'd want on the resume' of a website!