Ted Schneider

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ted schneider

Original poster
Feb 2, 2016
As a new member, I'm anxious to try smoked brisket.  I have a 4 rack digital Bradley smoker and have smoked about 8 different meats from Brats, to ham to Turkey to pulled pork.  Being patient and paying attention to detail has given me a many happy guests.  Thanks to Jeff's "SMOKING MEAT" recipe book and advice to join this website from my local meat market butcher who's also a subscriber, I'm looking forward to hearing from others on their tips to getting good results!

I'm retired and reside in Putnam County on the St John's River in Florida.  Life is simple and their's plenty of time to smoke meat. 

Ted

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a sunny and cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky