Taters first smoke with qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

taterdavid

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 12, 2008
Saxonburg, PA
PUT IN AT 6:30 AM, up to 195 right now.wanna thank everyone on here for all the tips and ideas, ya'll made this possible.i'm using a charcoal ECB also

you folks are learning fast and jumpin right on in..great job good looking Q

its easy to learn with all the info avalible here, you guys make us beginners look like we know what we're doing.If i hadn't found this site i would not have known how to do this, its really been so easy i'm almost worried, but i'm confident since i have done it just like ya'll say.

Nice job, you are a good learner.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

ONE ??? FOR YA'LL. We were planning to eat around 6:30-7pm. is there a maximum i can leave the butt in the cooler.its looking like it'll be in there around 3 hours is that to long???

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky