SweetHeet: Big Pig Candy w/QVIEW Hot Chub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
For those who were harassing me about my fish story last week about Big Pig Candy w/out q/view, here ya go gang. I made two of them Friday night and made sure that I took pics for ya all. LOL
Ingredients are:
Hot Spicy Chub with Provolone, Monteray Jack and Colby cheeses and pepperoni. I sprinkled 1/2 cup brown sugar with 1/4 tsp Ceyenne Pepper in the location that I was rolling it up. This turned out really well.

There ya have it. LOL

--ray--
(0||||0)

looks great man, that cheese has got me drooling! Did you notice a big difference with the sugar/cayenne? I find that adding maple syrup to my breakfast fatties makes a world of difference, I've also been toying with the idea of a cocoa powder/cayenne mix on one...dangerous :) great smoke though!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky