Sunday fun day boneless beef shorties

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

b-one

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 31, 2014
Michigan
We were out last night shopping for school supplies and the wife mentions we need milk,well I can't not go to the meat case right got to at least look at the sales! Well these weren't really on sale but not a bad price for some good looking meat. Looking forward to Sunday!:drool

Last edited:
Nice, you sound like me... "ya honey, I'll go get the milk"... next thing ya know I've got something we HAVE to have!

Looks good!

They looked so good,I'll most likely regret no getting a third pack. I may HAVE to go buy something else to smoke with them!:biggrin:

Nice looking meat.   Never seen that cut around here.

They look nice b-one!  I will be on the lookout for them around here.  Can't wait for your results!  
drool.gif

Mike

They look nice b-one!  I will be on the lookout for them around here.  Can't wait for your results!  :drool

Mike

Hey Mike,you'll have to wait with me I'm tossing them on shortly after I finish up a few brats! Got to have something to snack on. I'm thinking a small pan of beans as well as some mashed taters to have with the ribs wanted some sweet corn but no luck with that so far.

Well the beans are done! The wife decided she was going to church tonight so I've slowed the ribs,good thing I cooked those brats!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky