Stx international turboforce 3000 grinder issue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dommer94

Original poster
Jun 16, 2016
Wausau, wisconsin
Sorry i dont know if this belongs in this forun but i have an stx grinder that the gear is out in that i got on ebay, had a bad gear and the refunded me amd told me to keep it, im trying to find a gear on for it but cannot, anyone help me?

Dommer,

To help you with your problem we need a lot more information. You have no location listed, one of us might be close enough to drop by and look at your problem and discuss it over a cup of coffee, lacking that, a picture of the damaged part would really help.

I have made many a gear before I retired, some for clocks ( which are called wheels by that group ) I have gotten as much as $250 to restore a wheel for an antique clock, others I made just for fun.

By the way, welcome to this group and learn as much as you can from the friendliest and most knowledgeable people I have ever known.

GeneK

Welcome. Contact the Manufacturer. Should be and address/phone number on the box or online. They should have replacement gears available. Try this site, they advertise they carry STX Parts...http://mercantilestation2.com/ ...JJ

I unfortunately cannot post a picture of the gear, i post all my stuff using mu phone, i did update my profile so people have an idea of my location. I could send a picture of you have an email address.

On the  bottom of the page click on MOBILE or DESKTOP....   depends on the device you are using.....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky